The Mini-Z Buggy is one of the coolest things to come out of Kyosho in a long time. With that being said, there are always things you can do to improve something!
Source/Fonte: Atomic Mods
With the addition of our new Katana Chassis to your Mini-Z Lazer buggy you'll see an increased rigidity in the frame, along with a significant weight savings...Plus it just looks cool!
Diagnosing any issues with the electronics and internals of the buggy becomes a little easier as well with the Katana Chassis, because most of the parts are visible through the carbon fiber chassis plates.
- Stronger than stock, Carbon Fiber plate construction
- Weight savings over stock chassis
- ability to run custom high voltage AAA size lithium battery pack
All chassis plates and hardware
- Application Notes:This chassis will work with the Optima Buggy, but you'll have to change the body over to a Lazer, or run something custom like a Losi Micro SCT body.
- Team AtomicMods Comments: If you race your buggy in-doors or on a track this chassis is perfect for you. If you use your buggy mostly in the dirt and sand, you'll need to thoroughly clean the chassis and diff gears after use. I would recommend a good brushing and some compressed air after each run, no matter what surface you run on. - Jay
- For Use With:Mini-Z MB-010 Lazer ZX-5 buggy (Optima body shell won't fit over chassis)
- Weight-204.29 grams with batteries and the stock chassis in place
- Weight-186.54 grams with custom Lithium pack & Katana Chassis installed
- Weight:.626 oz or 17.75 grams
- Launch Date:4/25/2012
- Price: $69.95