- Similar wide dimensions (F103) to the KF-01: that was the motif of F1 machines of the 1990s.
- Uses strong FRP such as the main chassis plate. The racing design does not include unnecessary parts.
- External sections are anodized in black while pitching shock and side link are anodized in Kyosho’s signature red color.
- Suspension realizes stable performance through the front strut/center pivot and rear side link. Front/rear side springs provide reliable coil spring effect. Optional springs for Plazma Ra can be used.
- Features pitching shock with diaphragm and friction tube on roll damper (lazer etched with Kyosho logo).
|Ground Clearance||5mm approx.|
|Tread (F/R)||164mm / 166～172mm|
|Wheel（F/R）||Φ36mm x 30mm / Φ36mm x 45mm|
|Motor||Brushless (sold separately)|