The definitive 4WD LAZER ZX-5 FS2 racing buggy takes another jump forward with this SP version!
Rigid feel and smooth running produce even more performance in this high-tech racing weapon!
The new“ZX-5 FS2”has been engineered to put the power and performance of the brushless motor age in your hands. Standard equipment includes big bore shocks (previously optional), tungsten diff balls, strengthened uni-crank, aluminium battery post compatible with various battery sizes and clamp screw aluminum hex wheel hubs. These features combine to deliver improved scope for setting options, rock-solid running stability with excellent damping characteristics and high durability. Also, each aluminum part is anodized in gun metallic color for a dynamic and stylish finish. With the latest advancements in racing performance, the LAZER ZX-5 FS2 SP puts victory at every race within your grasp!
- Equipped with big bore shocks featuring anodized gun metallic shock caps and dial adjuster.
- Change from steel to tungsten diff balls delivers vastly increased strength and durability.
- Screw clamp aluminum hex hubs firmly fix wheels in place.
- Gun metallic anodized finish to motor mount and suspension holders.
- Uni-crank part of the servo saver changed to high strength material.
- Unique mechanical layout of the LAZER ZX-5 and reverse rotation of shaft minimizes anti-torque generated when throttle is applied and taken off.
- High precision 2-piece slipper clutch delivers high efficiency transfer of power to traction.
- Battery layout achieves optimum weight distribution.
- Compatible with Sub C type NiCd and NIMH batteries.
- Tie rod and upper rod united into a single part for improved maintenance efficiency.
- Includes masking sheet for easy painting of the aerodynamic body.
- Velvet coating of the shock cases realizes smooth and reliable damping effect and improved traction.
- Threaded aluminum battery post holds batteries of various sizes safely and securely.