Technical Data* Length: 163 mm * Width: 105 mm, height: 46 mm; trace (v) *: 86.5 mm; trace (h) *: 88.5 mm * Wheelbase: 114.5 mm tire (v / h): Ø34, 7x16 mm Motor: 130s, RC-System: 2.4GHz ASF; Chassis Type: MB-010
DescriptionThe next level in Mini-Z Racing ...! After their existence as indoor racers conquer the Mini-Z now, the outdoor terrain. Designed for use on turf, smooth roads or Lehmstrecken give the Mini-Z buggies now over jumps and on uneven terrain as the gas. No matter where you go with the model that you have control in their hands. The all ball-bearing wheel drive brings along with the oil-pressure shocks and individually mounted double wishbone suspension on the ground as a performance unequaled. Equipped with a dust-protected and differential servo unit and a maintenance-free system, slipper clutch, feels the Mini-Z buggy at home in any environment.
The Mini-Z buggies are equipped with innovative 2.4GHz wireless technology. It scans the remote control when you turn the entire frequency band and automatically selects a clear channel. Thus the denial of frequencies omitted among the drivers. A total of up to 40 models can be operated simultaneously. In this new system does not come more crystals are used. The frequencies are generated by a PLL synthesizer.
At the front sits a high-resolution digital servo that transmits the steering commands to the transmitter in a split second on the wheels. The front and rear wheels are independently mounted and spring loaded. The high-grip tires give the buggy racer uncompromising traction. In conjunction with the low center of gravity a breathtaking driving dynamics is achieved, which is on models of this size has never been achieved before.
The Main Board of the buggy racers already standard on the ICS interface. (Not included) with a special USB cable and software, the chassis can be configured on a computer. The setup data of the vehicle can be conveniently stored on the hard disk.
At the 2.4 GHz receiver controller unit can optionally be a piezo-gyro (sold separately) to increase the stability of the model. The piezo gyros registered vehicle movement around the vertical axis (skidding), long before they are visible to the human eye and controls within a split second it.
Another highlight of the Mini-Z is the buggy CHASE MODE. CHASE MODE limited in a limiter the car's performance to 70%. Is recommended when operating the third transmitter channel, at this point the Perfex EX-5UR ASF, the Overtake mode provides an additional acceleration. For three seconds, then we have 100% power. There is the option, known as the Battle Flasher with LED to join. If the LED is lit permanently, the limiter is active. Flashing signals that the Overtake mode is active. The percentages in the limiter can be adjusted via ICS interface.
The delivery of the Mini-Z is carried out without the buggy 2.4 GHz transmitter (* except Readyset). For the operation of the models is the Kyosho Perfex KT-18 transmitter, Model No. 82001E required.
Features• MB-010 Mini-Z Racer Buggy with an efficient all-wheel drive
• motherboard with innovative 2.4GHz wireless technology
• Full ball bearing drivetrain
• Oil Shock (must be filled with self-enclosed oil)
• High-resolution digital steering servo with coreless motor
• ICS-interface for connection to laptop
• Large steering angle for tight turning radius and high agility
• Operation is no conventional quartz
• Pre-painted body with all the decorations (Fine Hand Polish)
• Sophisticated front axle with a lot of mechanical grip and direct steering response
• High-resolution digital steering servo
• Up to 40 vehicles can be operated simultaneously
• Huge selection of tuning parts and car bodies
• Dust-proof gear box and servo unit maximum durability
• Maintenance-free slipper clutch to protect gears and drive train
• Separate volume control and receiver unit for easy maintenance and possible future updates
• Connection for piezo gyros
• High-grip off-road tires
• Extremely low center of gravity
• CHASE MODE for exciting racing with turbo boost
• Perfect look through detailed body
• Driving without a pre-constructed chassis channels (including transmitter Readyset *)
DeliveryFully assembled chassis with driving • 2.4GHz electronics
• Factory-painted and decaled body
• 4 different motor pinion and two main gears to adjust the Antriebschrakteristik
• tool kit
• 2.4GHz wireless remote control Perfex KT-18 (* only Readyset)
Required Accessories• 4 pcs AAA Team Orion 900mAh HV battery, Model No. ORI13202 (model)
• 4 pcs Team Orion 1100mAh RT AAA batteries, order ORI13201 (transmitter)
• Perfex KT-18 2.4 GHz transmitter, Model No. 82001E or Perfex EX-5UR ASF 2.4 GHz transmitter, Model No. 82 011
• charger EZ Pro-Am Digital 12/230V, No. ORI30402
Target groupBeginners, pros, Ambitious Racers
* Technical specs were translated using Google Translator from Kyosho Germany